Saturday 14 January 2012

Challenge 114 - be a star!

Sorry for the previously brief post - I had to retire to my bed I'm afraid. Thank you Technical Assistant!

I'm still very sore hand have to go out with a scarf wrapped round my head - I look like a cross between a desert tribesman and a mummy! Needs must and till the pain stops I have to either stay in or swaddle my head!

So thanks to those of you who came to play last week and the winner is - Tracey email me your details and I'll sort out your prize.

his weeks challenge is be a star! So we want a star somewhere on your creation.

As usual the Gorjussettes are the stars of my particular show!


Please remember the rules and use Mr Linky

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Design Team and thank you for choosing me for the winner of last weeks challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another lovely challenge. I love the Dt work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT work! Thanks for new challenge!
    Valentyna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning DT cards! Thanks for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Love all the DT inspiration.
    Lisa
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

    I have blog candy if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're feeling better now. Really lovely DT inspiration as always x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful DT work! Thanks for challenge!

    ReplyDelete